Wow ~ What a Friday! It’s been a fun filled, busy day with some FANTASTIC news. I am still in my little state of happiness for making the Top 5 Finalists for the Myrecipes.com Best Desserts contest! I have never entered any of my recipes in any contests before ~ so cool!
This morning I got my day started with a Kashi Blueberry Flax Protein waffle topped with a little whipped butter and natural apricot preserves.
Plus a container of TJ’s Organic 0% Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt for some protein.
And a super sweet, juicy pluot, sugar plum and a handful of blueberries.
All together my breakfast really hit the spot for 6 Weight Watcher Points!
My co-worker made up a cream cheese, smoked salmon, dill bread platter to celebrate her 1 year anniversary here! I have to admit I’ve never tried smoked salmon before and was a bit scared due to the fact I only seem to like raw sushi salmon LOL!
I took one square and you know what – it wasn’t that bad! I liked the smokey flavor and it was not fishy at all. I have a feeling anything with whipped cream cheese and a super soft baguette would be good though 🙂
Lunch was totally made up on the fly. I made up a cheesy hummus wrap!
* 1 Whole 8-Grain Tortilla
* A smear of that whipped cream cheese above
* Black Bean Chipolte Hummus (there are whole beans it in – LOVE it!)
* 1 slice Tillamook Pepperjack cheese
* Cucumber slices, carrot strings and a sprinkle of cilantro & green onions.
All wrapped up it was a fantastic combination!
I also had a small plate of leftover pad thai to go with it.
Then, it was time for yet, another celebration ~ another co-workers birthday! This cake is so cool – one of my co-workers made it – decorations and all – so cute and oh pretty darn tasty too
Ok ~ I think that brings me up to speed with you all. I am not sure of our plans tonight (maybe another celebration for being in the Top 5!!! I am totally looking forward to the weekend! Tomorrow we are getting a 90 minute Couples Relaxation treatment – massage and more – ahhhhhh!!!
* You can still enter my Annie’s NEW Mac & BBQ Sauce Giveaway. Click HERE!
* Plus, rock the VOTE FOR MY NECTARINE RASPBERRY SORBET OVER FRUIT ~ Click HERE to vote. I am hoping you can vote more than once but I’ll let you all know tomorrow if that is the case.
Have a fantastic Friday night ~ catch you all later!