Happy Weekend all! I am back today with the Grand Finale Recipe to my Eggland’s Best Brunch Recipes. I am not sure which recipe is my favorite in the series since everything was pretty darn tasty, but, I might have just saved the BEST recipe for last. I have been looking for ways to use my “Cake Pop Maker” ever since I made these Cinnamon Glazed Donut Holes in the fall.
These tasty little balls are super moist with hints of coconut and topped with a delicious vanilla glazed that melts in your mouth. The BEST part about them ~ they are totally healthy for you and….You get one Donut Hole for ONLY 1 POINTS+!
COCONUT DONUT HOLES (print it!)
- 1 cup 100% white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 oz 0% greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp water or until desired consistency is achieved
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut for topping
1. Prepare and heat the Cake Pop Maker according to the packaged instructions.
2. In a large bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients. In another bowl stir together egg, milk, yogurt, butter, vanilla & coconut extracts.
3. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the hole. Gently fold everything together until combined.
4. Put all of the batter into the other Ziploc bag. Cut off the end. Pipe into the cake pop pan, only filling 3/4 of the hole. Bake 4-6 minutes and remove to cooling rack.
5. Once cooled, drizzle with vanilla icing, sprinkle with coconut and enjoy!
Makes 36 donut holes, 1 points+ each
Nutritional information per donut hole calculated at caloriecount.com
I LOVE that you can taste the vanilla and coconut inside and out as these little donut holes melt in your melt.
1 points+ each so you can have more than one! (3 for 3 points+ – deal!)
If you are looking to host your own Eggland’s Best Brunch, you can check out all the Brunch Recipes in this series below.
- The Brunch Menu Line Up
- Ham & Cheese Crepe Roll-Ups, 1 points+
- Bacon, Egg & Sausage Pizza, 6 points+
- Coconut Donuts ~ Above!
We are off to climb rock walls for my nephews birthday ~ gahhh, wish me luck since I never have!
Have a fantastic Saturday all!