Happy Monday all! Phew ~ I spent all day Cooking with Beer on Saturday and all day Sunday creating my posts about Beer for you all. I think I am officially all “beered” out at the moment and I promise this is my last post until tomorrow night
The crazy part is that I have STILL been taking pictures of everything I have eaten LOL. Since there is too much to catch up on my meals, I will pick up with my daily eats tomorrow.
FUN THINGS THIS WEEK:
* I made Meyer Lemon Curd Filled Cupcakes with Whipped Lemon Frosting ~ recipe coming soon!
* A FOOD & WINE GIVEAWAY coming up tomorrow or Wednesday!
And, finally, I couldn’t pass up sharing my Weekly Menu! Some things are repeats since I never made them last week.
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK
* Turkey, Cheese & Pesto Won Ton Ravioli’s with tomato basil sauce & salad
Other ideas: Healthified Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken Paella
* BREAKFASTS ~ Egg White Sausage & Cheese Wrap, Spicy Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
NEW AT FRIENDS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
* New Tip of the Week & 8 Points+ Baked Spinach Pasta Guest Recipe ~ check them out at the bottom of the page!
We are watching Letters from Juliet.