Happy Super Bowl Sunday all! I am glad to hear I am not alone in my List Obsession and you all LOVE making Lists of your Lists too! Today has been another action packed, fun-filled day that is still going. I wanted to pop in really quickly to give you all an update on my Valentine’s Day goal and to share My Weekly Menu.
This morning I thought for sure I’d hit my 7 LB Valentine’s Day goal ~ but, alas, I was down .2 lbs…..leaving me only .4 lbs away! I pondered what else I could take off to weigh in, but, decided next week ~ that 7LB goal is mine!
After stopping in to say HI to my Leader and chatting it up, we were off to the Alameda Antique Fair, then, off for a fun filled Super Bowl Sunday.
How cute are these brownies that our friend made?! Such a fun idea and so easy! I am off to enjoy the rest of our weekend, but, will be back tomorrow with my daily eats.
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
- Kale, Bean & Kielbasa Soup
- Weight Watchers Rigatoni with Sausage & Kale Pasta with Salad
- Maple Bacon Turkey Burgers or TJ’s Chili Lime Chicken Burgers & Zucchini Fries
- Shrimp Scampi, Asparagus
- Spicy Chicken Fried Rice with Cashews
- BFD or Kale with Bacon & Cannelini Beans & Artichokes!
- Breakfasts ~ Taco Egg Muffins
- I still totally want to make the Mini Tamale Pies, Butternut Squash Lasagna and Brown Sugar Banana Nut Mini Muffins so you might see those pop up in here too. So many delicious ideas….so little time!
What is on your menu this week?