Happy Hump Day all! I know several of you have been asking me about the 2011 Weight Watchers Points Plus Calculator & Deluxe Kit that I showed you on Sunday. I stopped by my local meeting today to snap a picture of the Weight Watchers Special Discount Pricing that is in place through January 1st.
Do NOT buy them online, do NOT buy them on EBAY,
do not pass go and collect $200 (you will pay too much). Pricing may vary by location but should NEVER be more than the regular prices listed below.
Simply visit any one of the Weight Watcher Meeting Locations near you and buy your 2011 Weight Watchers Points Plus Materials BEFORE they go up in Pricing on January 1st.
Here is the breakdown of what is included in everything:
* DELUXE KIT: Complete Food Companion, Dining Out Companion, 3 Month Tracker, Ready/Set/Go Cookbook, FREE Points Plus Calculator, $20 in Coupons, Super Cool Organizer
* ESSENTIAL KIT: Complete Food Companion, Dining Out Companion, 3 Month Tracker, $20 in Coupons
* COMPANIONS: There are two ~ one for Dining Out (Restaraunts) and Complete Food Companion (general and name brand foods)
* FOOD SCALE: You can actually use ANY food scale for Weight Watchers – really, you are just measuring ounces, grams, etc. I LOVE My Eat Right Precision Pro and also own a Weight Watchers scale. I use my Eat Right more than the other. The ONLY difference is that the Weight Watchers one has the option of telling you the points of individual foods. It’s cool, but, not required.
* PEDOMETER: It’s the same as most pedometers you can buy at the store with one feature added. It tells you how many activity points you earned through steps. Keep in mind though that it factors in ALL steps ALL day long so it may not be “activity” in a working out sense.
If you buy anything at all, BUY THE POINTS PLUS CALCULATOR. It basically can do EVERYTHING YOU NEED to work the program. It gives you your Daily Points Target as well as can calculate the points value of foods.
I also highly recommend the companions for ease of looking things up, however, if you have online access, then, you have all the data these books have.
Once again, I do not work for Weight Watchers and this is information is based entirely on my opinion and experiences. Hopefully that helps to answer some of your questions. If you have any questions or want to know anything else, just leave a comment or email me and I’ll do my best to find out.
Now…..moving on to another deliciously successful day!
Breakfast was seriously “eggsellant” ~ only 5 POINTS PLUS for this entire plate.
My new take on Green Eggs n Ham!
1 egg (2 pts+)
1/3 cup 100% Liquid Egg Whites (1/2 cup is the same points+) (1 pts+)
2 oz Lean Ham (2 pts+)
1 zucchini quartered and slices
1 green onion, chopped
Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper
Sprinkle of Chives ~ because I had them
All scrambled in a nonstick pan. You could easily make this in muffin cups and cook in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
It was delicious and totally made me want to make another Ham just so I could make it again! The best part, I was full ALL morning ~ 5 hours!
I am finally working my way through our leftovers ~ today I went for Soup & a sandwich.
This was the last of the 17 Bean, Vegetable & Ham Soup. (5 Points Plus)
After learning 1 slice of my oatmeal bread is 2 points plus and 2 slices is 5, I decided I could easily whip up a “loaded” half a sandwich and not mix the other slice of bread.
My entire Cranberry Pineapple Ham Sandwich was only FOUR Points Plus! Awesome!
1 Slice Nature’s Path Oatmeal Bread (2 points plus)
2 oz Lean Ham (2 points plus)
2 slices pineapple (ZERO POINTS!)
Cranberry Mustard!!! (0 points!)
Dessert was a couple of these “cuties” for ZERO points plus
Happiness! It’s so crazy to think that I didn’t even use half my points! I still had 18 Points Plus remaining going into dinner
The Husband and I decided it’s been wayyyyy too long since we visited our friends at Vasquez Deli ~ the BEST tacos in the world! They even make their tortillas from scratch.
Since Vasquez doesn’t have their nutritional information online, I looked up the points in my Complete Food Companion. You could do the same online or Weight Watchers Mobile.
I used to be able to get 2 for 8 points, now they are 2 for 10 points plus ~ still worth it to me!
This really is the BEST, Spicy Shredded Chicken ever!….it’s so juicy, spicy and melts in your mouth!
Since I STILL had 8 points left, I couldn’t resist a few bites of his cheesy quesadilla ~ I could honestly just eat their homemade tortillas straight up. I <3 carby-goodness!
Day 3 = DINING OUT WITH SUCCESS!
LAST CHANCE to enter to win a Points Plus Calculator!
I LOVED reading all of your Points Plus Shockers & Surprises. I found myself going yeah!, and OMG, nooooo as I read some of the things you have found. I LOVE that you all have made me think about some of the things I now want to AVOID buying
1. What have you found to be your FAVORITE Weight Watchers Points Plus tool for looking points plus values up?
For me, I was hoping the DROID App would be a FULL app, but, it’s just a points calculator I honestly use my Companion Books because they are quick to grab and my online tracker when I am neat the computer