This might just be one of the easiest Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point salads I’ve ever made. No matter how you name it this three bean or four bean salad is Free! This salad is perfect for a zero point snack, as a salad topper (greens or pasta) or a light meal when your low on points.
Simply open a few cans, add a little crunch with some briney green olives then finish the salad with a little sweet and tangy vinegars and a splash of good olive.
Feel free to substitute fresh green beans (when in season). Blanch first by boiling for 2-3 minutes then placing in an ice bath.
ZERO POINT BEAN SALAD (print it!)INGREDIENTS:
- Two 14.5 oz cans cut green beans, drained
- One 14.5 oz can Italian beans, drained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 green or kalamata olives, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro or parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Combine and lightly toss everything in a large bowl. Chill 1 hour and serve.
Makes 8 cups, 0 WWFreestyle Smartpoints, 100% Simply Filling
Nutrition facts per 1/2 cup serving: