Put the spatula down and let Schwan’s do the cooking for you this Friday night (or any night of the week). Why? Because when the week is almost over the last thing you want to think about is preparing dinner for the family, as you do night in and out!
The folks at Schwan’s want to give you all a KITCHEN VACATION by providing you a complete VEGETARIAN meal complete with the entrees, sides and dessert that is ready in minutes!
BAKED ZITI ~ a combination of three cheeses (Ricotta, Mozzarella and Parmesan) baked with ziti pasta and a flavorful tomato sauce that is ready in 30 minutes
FIVE CHEESE GARLIC BREAD ~ need I say more!
BROCCOLI ~ for good measure!
DESSERT ~ someone once told me dessert has to include CHOCOLATE for it to count as dessert! Schwan’s delivers with this decadent, creamy, smooth chocolate ice cream that is only 140 calories, 7 grams of fat and 4 points+ a serving!
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE THIS COMPLETE DINNER
* Fresco by Scotto Baked Ziti, 8 points+
* Five CHEESE Garlic Bread, 3 points+ if you slice the bread into 3 slices
* Broccoli, 0 Points+
* CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! 4 points+
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Simply leave your FIRST comment telling me why you NEED a “Kitchen Vacation”.
2) TWEET and/or Facebook about this giveaway. “@danicasdaily is giving you a KITCHEN VACATION, click here for your chance to win it! http://bit.ly/hzVH8D“ Be sure to leave a SECOND comment to let me know you did
3) If you have a blog, LINK back to this contest and leave a THIRD comment letting me know you did.
If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment below telling me someone you told about this giveaway.
The Fine Print: Thanks to the folks at Schwan’s for letting me share in the fun by giving you all the chance to win a complete dinner too!
The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Saturday, March 19, 2011!
I will not be home until late tonight so my daily post will be late tonight or tomorrow!
Good Luck Everyone!