This is the perfect Fall Breakfast ~ Pumpkin Butter, Maple Syrup, Oatmeal, Coconut and Spice ~ all cooked up in these tasty, melt in your mouth Maple Pumpkin Butter Pancakes. Why not start your day off with “dessert” for breakfast?! The best part is it is so easy to make because you just throw everything in your Magic Bullet or Blender. From start to finish you can whip up a restaurant style Saturday morning breakfast in under 10 minutes!
These spiced pumpkin pancakes will impress everyone you make them for whether you top them with melted whipped butter, warm maple syrup, pumpkin butter or whipped cream.
MAPLE PUMPKIN BUTTER PANCAKES (print it!)
- 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Fat Free or Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Tbsp Homemade Healthy Pumpkin Butter or store bought Pumpkin Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Organic Maple Flakes, optional
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed , optional
- 1-2 Tbsp Homemade Healthy Pumpkin Butter
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, heated (it spreads further when hot)
- Organic Unsweetened Coconut
1. Blend everything together until smooth and creamy. I use my Magic Bullet and it only takes seconds. Cook on a skillet over medium heat (use ns cooking spray or 1 tsp oil) on both sides until browned (about 5 minutes total).
2. Top with additional Pumpkin Butter, pure maple syrup and coconut sprinkles.
Makes 4 medium pancakes or 1 BIG Pancake, Simply Filling + 1 WPA for the syrup, 2 points+
Nutritional information per pancake based on 4 pancakes
We are off to the Alameda Antique Faire to spend our Sunday getting in all our steps! I will catch up with you all tonight with this week’s menu and more.
Have a fantastic Fall Sunday all!