Happy Tuesday all! I am super excited to be partnering with Bertolli to give you all a chance a FANTASTIC Pasta Kit to make up your own 7 points+ Baked Ricotta Gnocchi with TWO Cheeses & Walnuts.
Not only are the peeps at Bertolli going to give you the sauce, but, they are giving you all of the tools to prepare this delicious meal at home….Check it out!
ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE THIS PRIZE:
* Bertolli coupon for a FREE sauce product ~ I LOVE the Olive Oil, Garlic & Basil!
* Fancy Parmesan Cheese Grater like what they use in restaurants
* Le Creuset Au Gratin Dish
Pretty cool, right?! It’s such an easy way to make pasta and homemade ALWAYS tastes better . Here is how you can enter to win!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Simply tell me if you have ever made your own pasta before in your FIRST comment.
2) TWEET about this giveaway. “@danicasdaily is giving away @Bertolli & a Pasta Making Kit complete w/a Le Creuset dish! http://bit.ly/mWBdTc #WeightWatchers #WWChat“ Be sure to leave a SECOND comment to let me know you did.
3) FACEBOOK this giveaway. “is giving away @Bertolli & a Pasta Making Kit complete w/a Le Creuset dish!! http://bit.ly/mWBdTc” Be sure to leave a THIRD comment to let me know you did.
4) Head on over to the Bertolli Tastes of Italy! Map on Facebook and upload a tip, story, recipe, or photo from their favorite region of Italy and leave a FOURTH comment letting me know you did.
5) If you have a blog, LINK back to this contest and leave a FOURTH comment letting me know you did.
If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment below telling me someone you told about this giveaway.
The Fine Print: Thanks to the folks at Bertolli for allowing me to share in the fun by giving one reader a chance to win the same pasta making kit I received. This contest is open to US Residents only ~ sorry my Canadian peeps.
The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Friday, August 5, 2011!
Good luck all!