Happy Christmas Eve everyone!! As I mentioned yesterday, one of the BEST ways to enjoy that buttery, rich, melt in your mouth Coconut Pound Cake and make every bite count is with a piping hot cup of coffee. Not just any coffee….but, Starbuck’s VIA! It’s not really a secret that I LOVE Starbuck’s more than any other coffee out there. In fact, I actually ALWAYS carry these little VIA packets with me in my purse so I can have delicious coffee anytime I can find a place that has hot water. It’s true ~ I have an unnatural love for GOOD coffee LOL.
Another FUN thing about Starbuck’s VIA packets is that they are super convenient whenever you want to bake and need instant coffee (like with my Tiramisu Cupcakes). Most recipes only require a few teaspoons and with Starbuck’s VIA you no longer need to buy an entire jar of instant coffee to just have it sit on the shelf (I totally have a jar on my shelf too LOL).
My next chocolate baking adventure is going to be chunky chocolate brownies that include just a little bit of Starbuck’s Via to make the chocolate taste even richer as I always hear Barefoot Contessa mention when she makes these chocolate ganache cupcakes.
I am IN LOVE with these little packets because not only do they taste great, they are 100% NATURAL and made without by-products or chemicals!
This Holiday Season I’ve partnered with Starbuck’s and put together two gift boxes that will allow you to enjoy a cup of Via while you whip up your favorite recipes using VIA.
TWO LUCKY WINNERS WILL RECEIVE :
* 12 Pack Box of Starbuck’s VIA Columbia
* 12 Pack Box of Starbuck’s VIA DECAF Italian Roast (for the times when you’ve had too much caffeine )
* 12 Pack Box of Starbuck’s VIA Italian Roast
* A packet of Recipe Cards
* A fun Starbuck’s VIA Spatula
* To sweeten the deal, I am throwing in a $10 Starbuck’s Gift Card so you can buy anything you want at Starbuck’s!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Simply leave your FIRST comment telling me your favorite way to use Starbuck’s VIA. If you use it to bake with, what have you made? Straight up or with cream? Iced or Hot?
3) If you have a blog, LINK back to this contest and leave a THIRD comment letting me know you did.
If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment below telling me someone you told about this giveaway.
The Fine Print: Thanks to Starbuck’s for letting me share in the fun by giving you all the chance to win a fun Holiday Starbuck’s VIA baking kit like the one I received!
The winners will be randomly drawn and announced on Wednesday, December 28, 2011!
Happy Holidays everyone!