I will be the first to admit that I am a soup snob. I LOVE homemade, fresh soups and do not often turn to canned soups. There are a few exceptions to though for soups that I think are worth having in a pinch when you want something warm and you don’t have time to cook.
The fantastic peeps at Campbell’s sent me this really cute SOUP FOR THOUGHT package to have me try out their V8 Garden Vegetable Soup. I think it is REALLY cool that they fit 12 VEGETABLES in that little box and that there is nothing artificial or added to it!
ONE READER WILL ALSO RECEIVE THIS SAME PACKAGE ~ how cool is that?!
* 2 Boxes V8 Garden Vegetable Blend Soup
* Re-usable bag that holds up to 25 lbs!!!
* A pocket pedometer
* Notebook and super cute snap pea pen!
Decent stats and I LOVE that there are no artificial flavors or preservatives
You can recognize EVERYTHING on the ingredient list. It is long, but, that’s because it’s LOADED with veggies and herbs!
Fun Pocket Pedometer that you can actually PUT in your pocket. I think pedometers are a fun way to get moving ~ you can set a goal for the total # of steps you want each day, then, keep walking until you get it. There are a ton of FREE sites out there too where you can walk states and the country tracking your steps.
Plus a journal with a pen that makes you want to eat your veggies and write them down too!
Such a FUN PACK, right?!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Leave your FIRST comment below telling me your FAVORITE soup!
2. Tweet this contest with @danicasdaily with a link to this post and leave a SECOND comment!
3. If you have a blog, post a linkback to this contest and leave a THIRD comment!
There you have it ~ 3 chances to win!
One winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Saturday, December 12,2009.
GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK ~ GET YOUR SOUP ON!!