Happy Monday all! Today was one delicious day and I ate everything I have been craving the past few weeks. Sometimes foods you eat are just so good, you can’t wait to have them again. That has been me for about two weeks now until today….Don’t worry, it was ALL good for me and all on plan.
I was hungry this morning, but, I wasn’t all at the same time. Does that ever happen to you?
I am pretty much convinced at the moment that pineapple AWALYS sounds good and I threw it together with some banana chips for a “tropical” fruit bowl.
1/2 cup of Tracey’s delicious trail mix ~ I am sad this is almost gone. I am going to have to bribe her into making it again (hint, hint!) (3 points+)
I had a very productive morning checking several things off my list. The Husband stopped by mid-morning with a surprise. Do you know he saved the post-it note I wrote for him for my drink like 2 months ago and just takes it into Starbuck’s to hand it to them = LOVE
It’s been too long ~ Iced Venti Dirty Latte (nonfat, decaf latte with 1 pump mocha) (4 points+)
I was pondering what to make for lunch today when The Husband asked if I wanted to go have a BLTA with him from The Joy of Eating. I LOVE their BLTA’s, but, I have to admit, I have been CRAVING a Bacon Jam sandwich ever since TJ introduced me to them.
* 1 Slice homemade Sweet Hawaiian Bread (3 points+)
* 1 Tbsp Strawberry Jam (or any jam for that matter) (1 points+)
* 2 slices REAL bacon broken into pieces so you get some in every bite (4 points+)
Plus an Egg-White Veggie Omelet (made to order, no cheese, yoilks or butter) with caramelized Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes (2 points+)
Lunch actually kept me full all afternoon including making a trip to the grocery store without buying the whole store out. I think really, I just wanted to get home to these NACHOS that I have been craving ever since I first ate them.
I am 100 million % addicted to Mission Extra Thin Corn Tortillas. When you cover them in nonstick spray, sprinkle with sea salt and bake at 400 for 6-7 minutes they are BETTER than any chip you can buy (almost better than at the restaurant!)
Plus, you get 24 chips vs 10-12 (double!) for only 4 points+
* 3 oz Turkey Taco meat (cooked with onion & 2 Tbsp of Homemade Taco Seasoning) (3 points+)
* 1/3 cup LF Sharp Cheddar (2 points+)
* 1/8 avocado (1 points+)
* 1 Tbsp sliced olives (1 points+)
* 2 Tbsp Corn (1 points+)
* cherry tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, hot sauce x’s 2 (0 points+)
Completely and totally delicious ~ even if I forgot the lettuce
NEW AT FRIENDS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
* 479 Degrees of Flavored Popcorn ~ Click HERE to enter
* Be on the lookout for a pretty cool Annie’s Giveaway from me this week too!
What is one thing you are craving right now?
Off to catch up on The Biggest Loser before tomorrow’s show!