It’s almost Super Bowl Time and several of you have asked me for some Weight Watcher Smartpoints Friendly Recipes. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite blogger recipes and to browse my recipe section to give you all a bunch of ideas you could make or take to your Super Bowl Party! I picked out everything from Grab & Go Appetizers to healthy salads, Main Dishes, grilling options, Slow Cookin’ and, of course, dessert!
The best part about these recipes ~ they are all smartpoints/points+/calorie friendly, easy to make and deeeeliciooouuus!!!! Just ask me if you want the WWFreestyle SmartPoints for any of these recipes below as I have not yet converted every recipe for that. The cool thing is most are even lower if not zero points now.
TWO things I highly recommend that EVERY Weight Watcher have at their parties in addition to any of the treats below are BIG POWER FOODS TRAYS!!
VEGETABLE TRAY ~ Mix Fat Free Greek Yogurt with Ranch for a quick zero point dip
FRUIT TRAY ~ Use your FAVORITE flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt for dip!
- All you NEED are these Summer Berry Pomtini’s ~ with or without alcohol
- Alternate 1 glass of water for each beer you drink to stretch your points!
GRAB ~ N ~ GO
- Pizza Puffs
- Taco Salad Cups
- Vegetarian 7 Layer Dip (almost zero points)
- Pesto & Sun Dried Tomato Cream Cheese/Pesto Spread
- Janetha’s Healthy Stuffed Mushrooms ~ 5 MUSHROOMS
- Low-Fat Lasagna Cups
- ZERO POINT!! Spicy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Meatball Sliders
- H-O-T Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- The REAL DEAL, Baked Buffalo Wings
- Better than zero point Shrimp Cocktail ~ Shrimp Scampi
- Party Bean Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips
- Crispy Chipotle Potato Skins
- Build a Better Salad ~ 4 Super Easy Ideas!
- Crunchy Feta, Bacon & Pecan Salad
- A Healthier Potato Salad
- Creamy Dill Macaroni Salad
- VEGAN Pasta Salad
- Harvest Grain Salad
MAKE IT A MEAL
- Build your own 7-Layer Dip, Personalized
- Lazy Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce
- Biz’s Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Bubble Up Pizza Casserole
- Sweet Potato BLTA Nachos
- Not-Cho Average Nachos!
- Veggie-Terrains Cheese-less VEGAN Flat Bread Pizzas, Points depend on which you make, but, all are low.
- Janetha’s Crockpot Taco Soup
- Quick & Easy Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooked Chipotle Beer Baked Beans,
- Meyer Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Allie’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- Easy Rocky Road Squares
- Just for fun ~ A RAINBOW CAKE OR CUPCAKES! Make using the colors of your favorite team
Don’t forget, you can always COOK with BEER & drink it too!
If you click any of the recipe names above, it will take you to the recipe to Print it! or to the post if I have not added it to my recipes tab. If you want to get the step-by-step for the recipe, then, click the Full Post on the recipe page as noted in yellow in the picture below.
What is your FAVORITE “Treat to Eat” On Super Bowl Sunday?
Let’s all build one awesome list we can use to give each other ideas to be successful this “Football Season”!
This year I really have Buffalo Chicken Dip or Pizza bites on my mind so there may be some new recipes being created this weekend!
Catch ya’all later!