Happy Sunday all! This morning at weigh in I was reminded of the one thing that ALWAYS makes the Weight Watchers program work for me ~ Tracking! Oh and what happens when you only kinda sorta do it. I LOVE that when I took to twitter and Facebook today to chat about it, you all jumped in on my let’s challenge each other to a 100% Tracking it ALL week. I want to make the challenge do-able for everyone so tell me what you think.
Should I start a thread each day here and/or on Facebook and we can all share our journal summaries this week for the challenge?
I was thinking you could post it in any format and it could be as simple as B, L, D, S
- B ~ 2 slices Spanish Tortilla (4), 2 Clementine’s
- S ~ Banana
- L ~ Miso Soup (2), 1/4 cup Edamame (1), Japanese Salad (3), Incredible Roll (10)
- D ~ 1/2 cup Black Eyed Peas (3), 1 cup Greens (1)
- S ~ Trader Joe’s Lite String Cheese (1), 1 c grapes
- Total ~ 26 Daily Points+, 0 WPA
That being said, I was up 1.2 lbs this week ~ the TWO things I can improve on this week to make the scale go down are:
1. Tracking EVERY single BITE!
2. Working out for a minimum of 3 days
As Tiffany reminded me of today, I am STILL ahead of the game since I am down 5 LBs since my post vacation restart a month ago.
Now, my leader today brought back her Spanish Tortilla ~ this time with potatoes and pimentos. I am totally re-creating this because it was amazing! (4 points+)
Rounded out with 2 cuties….
Powered up to be a 100% Simply Filling Breakfast for 4 points+!
We ended up taking our nephews for the day to celebrate one of their birthdays. I really cracked up when the youngest told The Husband he wanted to go to the really big garage sale (the Sacramento Antique Fair).
I snacked on the banana I brought as we spent 4 hours walking around!
When we did stop for lunch we ended up at Mikuni’s!!! Can I just say I LOVE that one of my nephews eats sushi just like I do!!!
My go-to start ~ 1/2 cup Edamame in their pods (1 points+) & Simply Filling!
Miso Soup (2 points+) and Simply Filling!
Side Salad ~ 3 points+ for the dressing….
The INCREDIBLE ROLL! I LOVE any place that will put 2 lines of Sriracha down for dipping!
I count this roll just like a Tempura Shrimp Roll at 10 points+ ~ it’s seriously amazing!
Spicy tuna, panko shrimp,tuna, white tuna, avocado, sauce, torched,masago and onion
Before we left this morning, I put some Black Eyed Peas in the crockpot. The only thing is they were done before we were ready to eat ~ oops.
Recipe coming up tomorrow ~ it’s so easy.
I was really tempted to make some healthy “Fried Chicken” to go with our Beans and Greens, but, I resisted.
1/2 cup Black Eyed Peas (3 points+) with 1 cup Greens (1 points+)
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
- BBQ Chicken, Sweet Potato Fries, Swiss Chard
- Burgers without a Bun, Green Beans “fries”
- Chicken & Lemon Leek Pasta with salad
- Bacon Sweet Potato Skins, Salad
- Flat out Amazing Pizza, Salad
- Other ideas that may show up ~ Apple Cinnamon Chip Mini Muffins, that Spanish Tortilla & Spaghetti/Meatball Casserole
Oh and just for fun…..10 days til my Birthday ~ but who is counting
What is on your menu this week? What is ONE thing you are looking forward to eating?