Happy Weekend all! We just returned home from a fabulous trip to Reno and South Lake Tahoe this weekend. Every spring we always try to head up to South Lake Tahoe to go for a hike to Emerald Bay, then, the next day……
Head over to Anderson’s Bike Rentals to ride bikes on this amazing trail along the lake. You can head over to our Week in Lake Tahoe post to see where the trail takes you.
However, after running into a Grizzly Bear on the bike trail last year (at this same time!), we decided we would stick to walking everywhere we could and hiking.
Michael’s Deli never disappoints ~ hands down the BEST salads I’ve ever had.
Vine ripened tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella cheese served over mixed greens with a honey mustard vinaigrette, Pesto, balsamic vinegar, & avocado
See what I mean?
It was awesome having a weekend off from everything and unintentionally forgetting my SD card reader for my camera. I am sad I missed out on seeing my WW Leader and hearing all the new fruits/veggies my friends at Weight Watchers tried this past week, but, I look forward to next week’s meeting and continuing on with the same goals this week!
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
- Grilled Tri Tip Steak, Sweet Potato Fries, grilled zucchini
- Chicken & Green Bean Salad
- Spicy Turkey Lettuce Cups
- Grilled Shrimp Scampi with Fettuccine and salads
- Maple Bacon Turkey Burgers with Zucchini Fries
- LUNCHES: Balsamic Kale Salad with Apple & Pear
- I am totally eyeing Biz’s St. Louis BBQ sauce so I think there may be some BBQ pork in our future soon too!
Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun giveaway that I think you will all be excited about.