Happy Sunday all! You know I have to admit it has been awhile since I was really excited to get on the scale. Not because I peeked at it during the week or I suddenly knew I was going got have a loss, but, because I knew I EARNED the results. I worked hard at working the plan this week really focusing on Power Foods and getting my bootie moving in every way I could. As tough as it was to get up at 5 AM, I thanked myself for it every day after….It set the course for my day off on the right foot (literally!) and it made it easier to say no to the candy, the cake and the Nacho Day at work!
The results ~ I was DOWN 1.6 LBS this week ~ I am back to half way to my Memorial Day goal and so excited about that! I am so glad the scale showed my effort and it honestly has fueled my desire to do it all over again this next week.
This week’s goals include:
- Couch to 5K ~ get in 3 workouts and check them off my calendar!
- 1 day yoga from yogadownload.com or check out the new place that just opened by us
- Attempt this 100 workout!
- Foodwise ~ stick to the menu, focusing on power foods and getting in my water!
I whipped up a batch of these delicious Taco Egg Muffins for breakfasts this week, but, I know they will not last long since I have to share with The Husband who eats like 4 at a time LOL.
You can find the printable version here.
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
- BBQ “ribs”, Sweet Potato Fries, Grilled Asparagus
- I want to make a big batch of these Spicy Shrimp with Lime and Cilantro & Salads
- BTLA’s and Grilled Lemon Artichokes
- Carne Asada Taco Salad
- Spaghetti & Meatball Casserole, Salad
What is on your menu this week?
Off to the House of Prime Rib!!!!