Happy Sunday everyone!! This might just be the shortest post I’ve ever written on one of the most AMAZING days ever. I started off my day LOSING 3.0 LBS at weigh in today! Thanks to all of you for your congrats on Twitter and Facebook ~ you kept me smiling all day!
I decided to celebrate with a Grande Nonfat Decaf Dirty Latte (Latte + 1 pump mocha) ~ 4 points+ and a banana.
I spent the morning getting our house back in order a little since we are almost done with our living room remodel. I cannot wait to show you all how it looks.
The Husband requested burgers for lunch and I figured why buy them when you can make something as amazing as this! Yes, you could lighten this up even more, but, sometimes, it’s worth it to “indulge” a little with the “real deal”
* 6 ounce 96% lean patty (pre-cooked weight) (5 points+)
* 1 Slice Pepper Jack Cheese (3 points+)
* 3 curly slices Oscar Meyer Center cut bacon (2 points+)
* 1/4 AVOCADO (3 points+)
* Lettuce, tomato, onion all on a “toasted” sesame seed bun (4 points+)
Worth every single bit and honestly probably better for you than anything you could buy.
After lunch, I spent a little time setting up the new Weekly Challenge, Guest Recipe and Tip of the Week at Friends for Weight Loss.
Then, we were off to Cache Creek for my early birthday Present!
The Husband got me FOUR hours of pampering with the “Day of Decadence” package which included a massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, a bowl of fruit with vanilla yogurt and banana nut bread. I RESISTED whipping out my camera to take a picture of my food since I was supposed to be relaxing and not thinking about working or computers or anything like that.
BUT, I did take one of their waiting room table LOL.
HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
* Coconut Shrimp on this week’s Weight Watchers Meeting Handout – YUM!
* Taco Salad
* Creamy Crockpot Chicken over Brown Rice
* Tortellini in Cabernet Wine Sauce
* My BIRTHDAY DAY!!!
* Oh and I am thinking about making this Italian Meatball Soup posted by TJ!
I am going to whip up a batch of Chicken Fried Rice with Veggies for this week’s lunches.
What is on your menu this week?
That’s all ~ I am OUT!