Happy Friday all!!! Today was AWESOME, but, I know this weekend is going to be even better. We had our 4th of July BBQ for work today and I had SO MUCH fun creating the menu for everyone. Our President is the total grill master – he made up some fantastic proteins!
Since it IS Photo Friday, I will let the pictures tell it all…..but, I can’t resist sharing the menu 😀
* 4 Bean Salad
* Caprese Mixed Green Salad
* Raspberry, Cranberry, Candied Pecan Mixed Greens
* Quick & Easy Crockpot Beans (recipe coming up tomorrow – they were AWESOME!!!)
* 2 types of Kettle Chips
* Santa Maria Rubbed Tri Tip
* Shitake Mushroom Marinated Grilled Chicken
* 2 types of Sausages
* Hot Dogs & Burgers
* Firecracker Popsicles for dessert!
SO DELICIOUS and the BEST part was having leftovers for dinner 😀
HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!!!!