Happy Friday all! I am so glad the weekend is only hours away and we have a fun, but busy weekend. Our good friends are getting married and it’s my super adorable nephew’s 2nd Birthday Party ~ fun times.
Thanks to everyone for your awesome comments on my new purse, dress and day – they all made my day even brighter :) I definitely think I am keeping the purse because yellow is a happy color and well I can always just buy another one in a neutral color when it catches my eye 🙂
I had a simple breakfast to start my morning. An Orowheat Double Fiber English Muffin topped with a melty tablespoon of PB&Co The Bees Knees Peanut Butter and a little Pomegranate Blueberry Jelly that I bought a the farmer’s market awhile back. YUM – PB&J is just a combo that never gets old.
I peeled and chopped up a peach on the side. I LOVE peaches but I have issues with the fuzzy skin.
The two stars of the show wanted to be in the picture too so I included them. I also had some decaf Starbuck’s coffee but it was still brewing at picture time.
My mid-morning snack included cheese & crackers - Annie’s Bunny Grahams ~ I am LOVING these and a Sargento Low-Fat Colby Cheese.
TODAY’S FUN STUFF!
* 101 Greatest Running Tips ever from Women’s Health. Click HERE and read on.
* Have you ever wondered what you would look like 20 lbs thinner or 20 lbs heavier or what not. You can now upload a current picture of yourself and use Weight Mirror’s sliding guide to adjust your body. It’s FREE & pretty cool ~ click HERE to check it out.
* I wanted to share TWO fun links with you all for weekend entertaining ideas ~ they are from MyRecipes.com (LOVE that site!) and are so fun!
* Take your book club to a whole new level by having a menu that matches the book you are reading with “Dinner and a Book,” Click HERE to check it out.
* Why not have a “French” Party ~ in tandem with the new movie Julie & Julia, MyRecipes.com editors created “The Art of Easy French Cooking,” click HERE to check out the 11 amazing recipes!
Today my co-worker and I are heading out to lunch to Made In Napa Valley. They just re-opened and gave us all 2 for 1 coupons – you can’t beat that!
Have a fantastic Friday all ~ I hope the day flies by for us all so we can get the weekend started.